Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Copy write

"Tree Frog Jigsaw Puzzle." JigZone Jigsaw Puzzles. Jigsaw Zone, 2006. Web. 22 Sept. 2015.

1. I already knew that copy right kept people from steeling other peoples images, ideas or businesses
2. It surprised me how it is so strict and the process you have to go through to use a copy writed image 
3. I think the law is only partly fair. I agree that it is good to keep people from steeling other peoples ideas however I think its really illogical that people on youtube cant like cover a song, or post a lyrical video of a song without getting in trouble. I believe that if the person clearly states that this is not their own work then the law shouldn't apply. I think often times copy write laws prevent art from being shared among people and that is a shame 

No comments:

Post a Comment